Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Acumen Nation Remix

Acumen Nation is an industrial rock band based in Chicago, Illinois. Formed in 1988 as Acumen by Jason Novak and Jamie Duffy (originally as a four-piece with Jason's brother Ethan Novak as drummer), the band released several cassette demos before self-releasing the CD demo "Transmissions from Eville" in 1994. Although the glory days of the Industrial music scene in Chicago had faded by this point, through constant touring and sheer hard work on a number of different projects the duo have since established themselves as favourites in the US underground scene.

Download Acumen Nation Mp3 Albums

Acumen Nation - Ventilator

Artist: Acumen Nation Song: Ventilator Album: More Human Heart Year: 1997 Lyrics: Cast off your shame and believe in something more Don't romance blame as your pain reliever, soul deceiver Next time i shatter I hope that you're long gone But if i should handle my god I hope you're still there Such a failure blackening angelic eyes I'm going to have almost nothing left Pleased to meet you want you cut you I'm sorry i didn't know who i was hurting Wait you're bleeding from somewhere beautiful ...

Acumen Nation-Sirvix

I made this video,i like this great band,great song.I combine with Ong-Bak´s Tony Jaa.Enjoy.

Acumen Nation - Jesus Loves You

tell me why! anyone pushing jesus incessantly is usually the one most in need of salvation! is it just me, or does it seem that those with the dirtiest sins are preaching the mooossst!? WORSHIP! AND PRAY! BULLSHIT! it would be hysterical! the self-righteous right the blindness and all of their audacity! but unfortunately for you and me? their infection is viral! CHRISTIAANNS! somebody get me a LION! intolerant assholes CATHOLICS! somebody get me a BUS load of lions fucking rapists i'll pray ...

Acumen Nation - No Imagination [HQsound]

Industrial Metal/Rock Artist: Acumen Nation Song: No Imagination Album: Psycho The Rapist [If you like the artist, buy the album]

. . . . . . . . . .
[...]

download complete album for free Acumen Nation
download songs site Acumen Nation
download Acumen Nation - 2003 Lord Of The Cynics .mp3
mp 3 download sites Acumen Nation
free mp3 searches Acumen Nation
download Acumen Nation - 2002 The Fifth Column .mp3

No comments: