Sunday, April 4, 2010

Burnt Offering Walk Of The Dead

Burnt Offering is a Death / Thrash metal band from Rivergrove, Illinois

Download Burnt Offering Mp3 Albums

Blue Scholars - Burnt Offering

Blue Scholars

Iced Earth - Burnt Offerings

Iced Earth's Burnt Offerings. Lyrics: In one last breath You'll feel this damned old soul You'll see the things I see For all these years Of pain and sacrifice You'll know the pain I know Of all these things I offer unto you Infernal wisdom waits Now unleashed Like the flames of hate My sacrifice is made Every note And every word you hear Comes from deep within An angry soul That twists and turns inside Pondering this life Crimson eyes Staring through your lies Awakes the inner rage Take my knife Make my sacrifice You're my burnt offering Spill your blood Offer me good omen Make the sacrifice, the hours close at hand Burn your soul Offer me good omen Take your very life, this I command Dark shadows fall on this sacred ground Where true evil lies, summon them to rise Take the traitors, thieves and liars Feed them to the fire But first, spread their blood around The message will be found Walk carefully my friends stab my back again A warning from the sky These are not idle threats my friends We're slaughtering the lambs True vengeance is on the rise The traitors shall be damned Cast their bodies to the flames Spill your blood Offer me good omen Make the sacrifice, the hours close at hand Burn your soul Offer me good omen Take your very life, this I command

Burnt Offerings - My tribute to the movie

This movie scared the crap out of me when I was little. Anthony James as the chauffeur gave me nightmares for years! This is a little tribute to the movie.

Iced Earth - Burnt Offerings

© 1995 Century Media (Iced Earth) In one last breath You'll feel this damned old soul You'll see the things I see For all these years Of pain and sacrifice You'll know the pain I know Of all these things I offer unto you Infernal wisdom waits Now unleashed Like the flames of hate My sacrifice is made Every note And every word you hear Comes from deep within An angry soul That twists and turns inside Pondering this life Crimson eyes Staring through your lies Awakes the inner rage Take my knife Make my sacrifice You're my burnt offering Spill your blood Offer me good omen Make the sacrifice, the hours close at hand Burn your soul Offer me good omen Take your very life, this I command Dark shadows fall on this sacred ground Where true evil lies, summon them to rise Take the traitors, thieves and liars Feed them to the fire But first, spread their blood around The message will be found Walk carefully my friends stab my back again A warning from the skies These are not idle threats my friends We're slaughtering the lambs True vengeance is on the rise The traitors shall be damned Cast their bodies to the flames Spill your blood Offer me good omen Make the sacrifice, the hours close at hand Burn your soul Offer me good omen Take your very life, this I command

. . . .
[...]

mp3 player downloads for Burnt Offering
mp3s music downloads Burnt Offering
download Burnt Offering - 1987 Death decay .mp3

No comments: