Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 26 Day 26

Male R&B Group from P.Diddy's Making the Band.

Download Day 26 Mp3 Albums

Day 26- Perfectly Blind (Official Video)

The official video for Day 26's song "Perfectly Blind."

Day26 - Got Me Going

Got Me Going - Day26 Lyrics: "Got Me Going" Theres no other love Theres nobody else thinking of Only you baby you special how could I ever forget you And let the moment slip away Weve been here for awhile And I just wanna take you away You got me doing things Id never do I cant stop feignin and dreaming about you And about your love it feels so real to me You know what to say and you know just what to do Come get me [Chorus] What you got for me I wanna see Ive been waiting way to long (Got me loosing my cool) Dont know what Im gon do You got me going You got me going hey I cant wait no longer My anxiety is building up Moments turn into hours and hours to days in my mind Can someone tell me the time? I dont wanna wait in vain And I dont wanna deal with this pain You got me doing things Id never do I cant stop feignin and dreaming about you And about your love it feels so real to me You know what to say and you know just what to do Come get me [Repeat Chorus] So beautiful (So beautiful) Wont you let go (Wont you let go) I wanna know see I gotta know if your ready (Ive gotta know) For a moment so special (Baby I dont think your ready) And Ill pull you closer I dont wanna let you go Just let me be Be all that you need You got that thing that I want and Im ready Ready to give you my love You already know it Girl you got me going Come get me [Repeat Chorus] Know what I want from you So what you got baby You know I wanna see What you can do with me Girl if you only knew The ...

Day 26 - Exclusive (acoustic) Feel The Soul (Short)

Day 26 - Exclusive (acoustic) Feel The Soul (Short)

Day 26 Sings Michael Jackson

The Day 26 Guys dropped by Hello Beautiful to talk about their new project and did an impromptu Michael Jackson song

. . . . . . . . . .
[...]

No comments: