Friday, August 6, 2010

Chris Jones Too Far Down The Road (Advance)

Chris Jones : Too Far Down The Road (Advance)
Artist: Chris Jones
Album: Too Far Down The Road (Advance)
Year: 2006
Genre: Blues
Tracks: 11
Download:
Chris Jones - Too Far Down The Road (Advance)
There are 2 different artists with this name:1) Christopher Paul Jones, credited on albums as Chris Jones, (November 11, 1958 - September 13, 2005) was an American musician (guitars, vocals) and composer. He was born in Reno, Nevada, but lived in Germany ever since he had joined the U.S. Army for three years.At the age of five, Jones began playing the guitar. A few years later, he decided to become a professional musician and when he was 11 years old, he got admitted to a program at the Peabody Conservatory of Music in Baltimore, Maryland.
MP3 Download Music - Digital Music Downloads
1.) Chris Jones - She Does All That.mp3 3:15
2.) Chris Jones - Lonely Comes Easy.mp3 3:54
3.) Chris Jones - Waltz of Regret.mp3 3:21
4.) Chris Jones - Too Hard to Say I'm Sorry.mp3 3:16
5.) Chris Jones - Chances.mp3 3:29
6.) Chris Jones - Like a Hawk.mp3 4:05
7.) Chris Jones - Old Fella.mp3 3:32
8.) Chris Jones - She Once Lived Here.mp3 3:42
9.) Chris Jones - Too Far Down the Road.mp3 3:41
10.) Chris Jones - After Sweet Memories.mp3 3:29
11.) Chris Jones - Hero in Harlan.mp3 3:40
Within Temptation - Utopia (feat. Chris Jones)

Latest video off of the "An Acoustic Night at the Theatre"-album. This album will be released on October 30, 2009. Directed by Oscar Verpoort.

Chris Jones - That's who I am

Official site: www.sellaband.com I'm trying harder by the day Trying to hold on too I'm doing everyhting my way Rather that make it through But I can't stand let it fall in two blackholes And I'm chronicly challenged by fate Would you think it is over In a blink of an eye You found yourself broken Wondering why? And I'm screaming in silence It's out of my hands I won't give on trying Cause that's who I am That's who I am Yeah that's who I am How easily things can go wrong over and over When I'm there it won't be long now back to nowhere And that's all want to stay in this blackhole no no nevertheless here I am Would you think it is over In a blink of an eye You found yourself broken Wondering why? And I'm screaming in silence It's out of my hands I won't give on trying Cause that's who I am That's who I am I'm safe but I'm breathing just everyday It's coming and going on a way I'm laughing and crying I'm living and dying Yeah that's who I am Thank you FenixPhinea!!

Armin van Buuren & DJ Shah Feat. Chris Jones - Going Wrong (Official Music Video)

Buy the DVD/CD combo Armin van Buuren - The Music Videos 1997-2009 here: tinyurl.com Download 'Going Wrong' here: clk.tradedoubler.com Directed by Jelle Posthuma (Corrino Media Group) A couple of years ago, Armin was playing at his weekly night Armada hosts in Amnesia, Ibiza. In the audience was the talented producer, DJ Shah from Germany, who decided to step up to Armin and give him his new track. In 2008 that same guy teamed up with Armin van Buuren and Chris Jones to deliver this new single! April 19th 2008 Armin has launched his new artist album called 'Imagine' at the Armin Only event.. 'Going Wrong' is the result of the corporation with German DJ Shah and British singer Chris Jones. Going Wrong was the first single from Armin van Buuren's album 'Imagine'. www.armadamusic.com

Chris Jones

B-roll footage


Download Chris Jones - Too Far Down The Road (Advance)

[...]

No comments: